Hello,

All my packages are up for grabs. Feel free to add yourself to
metadata.xml and don't hesitate to ask me any doubts about them.

Telepathy stuff
---------------
dev-util/telepathy-inspector (low maintainance)
dev-python/pymsn
net-im/empathy
net-im/telepathy-mission-control
net-irc/telepathy-idle
net-voip/telepathy-butterfly
net-voip/telepathy-haze

Packages that I've been taking care of and could use a maintainer:
net-libs/telepathy-glib (frequent bumps)
net-voip/telepathy-gabble (frequent bumps)

Other stuff
-----------
app-text/xmldiff (maintainance close to zero)
app-vim/exheres-syntax
games-arcade/whichwayisup (low maintainance)
media-tv/w_scan (low maintainance)
media-libs/libdiscid (dep of picard)
media-sound/last-exit
media-sound/picard
media-video/qc-usb-messenger (semi-inactive upstream, users send patches
for new kernels)
net-p2p/lince
net-p2p/museek+
x11-misc/dzen (low maintainance)
x11-misc/lsw (maintainance close to zero)

Packages that I've been taking care of and could use a maintainer:
app-shells/bash-completion
net-p2p/nicotine+

Best regards,
--