On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:21:23 +0200
Petteri Räty <betelge...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Let's try something new. I would like to get opinions from as many
> people as possible about GLEP 55 and alternatives listed here in order
> to get some idea what the general developer pool thinks.
[...]

I dislike GLEP 55 aesthetically, but I see no other way to move out of
this deadlock where we can't use new bash-features till years have
passed. So unless someone suggests a solution that allows us to have
EAPI as part of the ebuild without having to wait till hell freezes
over, I'm behind GLEP 55 as the least-bad solution.

/loki_val