On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 07:22:05PM +0100, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> When i tried catalyst few months back it was quite broken for few cases it is
> working fine nowdays? (No flame please i will be really happy to hear that
> catalyst is nowdays robust and working as expected.)
If you can break it while not feeding it garbage (GIGO applies
otherwise), then I think releng would like to hear from you, since it's
running near daily on some releng box for the autobuilds that have been
going out for a couple of months now.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy