Dne neděle 22 Březen 2009 17:50:26 Alin Năstac napsal(a):
> Please do not apply patches that have ${P} prefix in other ebuild
> versions than ${PV}.
> Is that hard to create a new patch with a proper name?
>
> Cheers,
> Alin
Hi,
I was working on patches glep [1] (nothing final and it is highly in progress
but as i can see more pple is interested so i am throwing it to the space so
there might be somebody else whom might help me with it).

Please dont mind the warnings on the file, it is my first glep :] And if you
know how to fix them source is out there too [2]. ;]

[1] - http://dev.gentoo.org/~scarabeus/patches-glep.html
[2] - http://dev.gentoo.org/~scarabeus/patches-glep.txt

Cheers,
Tomas