Mike Frysinger a écrit :
This is your one-day friendly reminder !  The monthly Gentoo Council
meeting is tomorrow in #gentoo-council on irc.freenode.net.  See the
channel topic for the exact time (but it's probably 2000 UTC).

I'd like for the Council to discuss a migration plan from old default-linux/ profiles to the new directory hierarchy.

Adding arch-wide package.masks (we had to for Gnome 2.24 IIRC) was a major pain for those who had to do it.

I don't particularly wish for this to happen Real Soon, but drafting a plan sounds like a good first step.

Thanks

Rémi