Hi,

it was brought up by ulm that the news item '2009-04-18-java-config-wrapper-0.16' has an illegal name because it contains a dot. As it was me who named and commited it, I am sorry for this mistake. The file name in -dev review mail was called 'generation1-deprecation' and I probably should have just added the date to it and not try to stick to the package name + version. My bad.

The question is what to do now, rename it? Users will then see it again, and I don't know if there are even worse consequences.
Betelgeuse suggested also commit hook that would check filenames.

Cheers,
Vlastimil