On Tuesday 30 June 2009 10:22:19 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Theo Chatzimichos <tampak...@gentoo.org>:
> > The Gentoo KDE Guide has been updated and now covers the two most
> > serious issues affecting KDE users:
>
>  Make it look something like
>
> "1.) masking of the kdeprefix USE flag for KDE 4 users and
>  2.) the upgrade due to stabilisation to KDE 3.5.10 for users of
>  monolithic ebuilds.
>
> Please refer to the guide [0] to solve those issues."
>
>  By the way, there is some kexi fixing on the way?
>
> V-Li

Title: kdeprefix and monolithic ebuilds issues
Author: Theo Chatzimichos <tampak...@gentoo.org>
Revision: 1
News-Item-Format: 1.0
Display-If-Installed: kde-base/kdelibs

Thank you duncan for the typo. I liked those corrections, and also i'll have
to add koffice monolithic (thank you fauli).

The Gentoo KDE Guide has been updated and now covers the two most
serious issues affecting KDE users:

1) masking of the kdeprefix USE flag for KDE 4 users and
2) the upgrade of KDE 3 and koffice 1.6.3 due to stabilisation to KDE 3.5.10
and
koffice 1.6.3_p20090204 for users of monolithic ebuilds.

Please refer to the guide [0] to solve those issues.

[0] http:///www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/kde4-guide.xml
--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
Gentoo KDE/Qt Team