* "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvice...@gentoo.org>:
> > Please archive the manifestos somewhere under the project space
> > like it was done the last years.

> Yes, that is another thing I was planning to do. The only reason I
> haven't done it yet, is that older manifestos were stored as txt files
> and this year the candidates mostly opted for html/xml files.
> I'll probably just go ahead, "ignore the looks" and copy their
> manifestos to txt files. If any of the nominees would be kind enough to
> do it for us and send us the file, it would be greatly appreciated.

I converted the files from html to rst (except for calchan and dertobi123).
gentoofan23's manifesto is taken from cache.
They are now in proj/en/elections/council/2009/manifesto/ [1].
I did not update the links in the list of nominees [2].

Please verify your manifesto and/or replace it with your original version.

1
<http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/elections/council/2009/manifesto/>
2
<http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/council/2009/council-200906-nominees.xml>