On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:02:23 +0100
Steven J Long <sl...@rathaus.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

> Rémi Cardona wrote:
>
> > Le 18/08/2009 03:30, Steven J Long a écrit :
> > [snip]
> >
> > Steven,
> >
> > This thread was dead for more than 4 days. Yet you pick it up and you
> > try to pick a fight with Ciaran.
> >
> No I was answering the points he made, specifically he gave the fact that
> something's not used in the tree as a reason not to put it in PMS. The
> prior mail about an alternative perspective on the process was about his
> continual digs at portage and its developers. You're right that much of it
> was more relevant to -project, but when I post there it gets ignored:
> http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/msg_6c82019575749b628de20de060149782.xml
> http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/msg_28e2659029951f7edeab10b01cd21d53.xml

Steve,

No one cares how you feel about Ciaran.  Please stop replying to threads that
have nothing to do with your personal feelings towards others for the sake of
informing us what they are.  We honestly don't care.  Get a blog.  Call it
"Ciaran's a meanie".  Invite like-minded individuals to collaborate.  Make a
damned Facebook group for all I care.  But please keep it off this list.

--
fonts,                             Character is what you are in the dark.
gcc-porting,