On Saturday 22 of August 2009 01:06:30 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 01:01:48 +0200
>
> Maciej Mrozowski <reave...@poczta.fm> wrote:
> > That being said I don't like refraining from "return value approach"
> > towards "exception handling approach"
>
> nonfatal's not an exception handling approach. Think of it as a utility
> like 'nice', 'ionice', 'xargs', 'env' or 'hilite'.

Le sigh..
Replacing return value with die ("throw") *and* providing 'nonfatal' as
mechanism to catch and ignore what's been thrown is obviously "exception
handling approach" (not literally that is, I don't have to recall the
semantics of \" character) - every respected software engineer will see that.

But on topic, if you want to participate in discussion, please refer to
suggestions given by David, please.

--
regards
MM