On T, 2009-10-06 at 02:11 +0300, Mart Raudsepp wrote:
> Hello,
>
> See attached news item for consideration.
> Suggestions on how to improve it, including the text section, very
> welcome.

Attached is a tweaked version with wording fixes from dabbott and author
as me instead of team, as I understood to be more appropriate.

I will probably wait for further reviews for a couple hours and then
commit this and proceed with CCing arch teams for the stabilization
work.

--
Mart Raudsepp
Gentoo Developer