Hi,

Tomáš Chvátal <scarab...@gentoo.org>:
> Actualy i would like to hear what we in KDE did too, we publish into
> the tree as 0 days bump mostly since 4.2 and 4.1 was in the tree
> right away when we had working configuration.

Your bumping is excellent, no discussion here.
 Gnome does a really good job in figuring out what packages need to go
stable along with their newest release, maybe that is easier for them.
With the ongoing KDE 4 stabilisation, I have seen a lot of
stabilisation requests filed by Samuli, which should have been already
there, filed by the KDE team.  Figuring out what will be broken with
such a major release and trying to get the stable tree on par is what
eats a lot of time for us architecture developers...you can ease that
by researching beforehand (with a stable chroot for example).

V-Li

<URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>