В Птн, 06/11/2009 в 14:07 -0800, Zac Medico пишет:
> Fabian Groffen wrote:
> >> I think the same should be extended to other languages such as Perl
> >> and Python (unless they have portions which are C/C++)
> >
> > Sounds like we could benefit from the "noarch" approach known in the RPM
> > world, such that all these packages can also be immediately keyworded
> > and stabilised for all arches.  Would greatly simplify things for a
> > great deal of packages, maybe?
>
> We could introduce "noarch" and "~noarch" KEYWORDS, add "noarch" to
> the default ACCEPT_KEYWORDS setting for all profiles, and instruct
> unstable users to add "~noarch" to ACCEPT_KEYWORDS.

Looks like this will not work for all noarch packages. Stardict
dictionary itself is noarch, but it RDEPENDS on stardict package which
is keyworded only on some archs. So we'll be forced either to keyword
stardict on all archs or we need to introduce some new way to work with
such situations.

--
Peter.