On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 01:46:59PM +0200, Dominik Kapusta wrote:
> Hello guys!
>
> We, the Qt team, would like to include a new eclass in the tree.
>
> The qt4-r2 eclass is meant to help with ebuilds for Qt-based (qmake-based, to
> be precise) applications.

Haven't look at the content yet. But the name is going to make things extremely
confusing. I can see people using qt4-r2 just because it has -r2 (so it is newer
than qt4), even if they should use qt4. If you really need to introduce a new
eclass, you should use a name that accurately reflects what it does.

Cheers,
Thomas
--
---------