On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 06:32, Petteri Räty <betelge...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> I should also add that this is not a user support mailing list as there's
> gentoo-user for that purpose. I think the original purpose of the thread was
> already fulfilled.

So then how was the original problem resolved? Sorry, I missed that
(and can't seem to find a resolution in this thread).

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?