Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <arfre...@gentoo.org> said:
> 2010-02-05 17:40:00 Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis napisaƂ(a):
> > I consider filing bugs for not adjusted packages after some months (e.g in
> > summer).
>
> 1123 packages (440 in dev-python category) from 108 categories specify
> dev-lang/python
> or virtual/python in DEPEND or RDEPEND, so actually it might be better to
> start filing
> bugs in this month. If there are no objections, then I would like to file 1
> bug per
> category (except dev-python category).

Make trackers and make one bug per package.  Its way too hard to follow
a huge metabug with a bunch of packages listed in it.  Also, I think the
concerns and suggestions that were brought up about the syntax of this
new variable should be addressed first and not ignored.

Thanks,

--
Mark Loeser
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org