On 03/10/10 06:00, Joshua Saddler wrote:
> I'm prolly not the only one who feels this way, so you really need to pick
> your bugs carefully!

Agreed, yes.

> Bumpdays are otherwise a good idea, though I'm not sure why we need a
> separate day for that in addition to our standard bugdays.

While bugday is also meant to activate developers it's primarily focused
on users fixing bugs, making them able to do that and doing proxy commits.

I guess a developer doing the bump himself is much faster than waiting
for and working with a user on that.  It would help to teach users but
it would work against the goal of getting all the bump requests closed.

Also, another day means one more day a month with people working on
Gentoo theoretically.

Sebastian