On 10 March 2010 06:17, Sebastian Pipping <sp...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On 03/10/10 06:00, Joshua Saddler wrote:
>> Bumpdays are otherwise a good idea, though I'm not sure why we need a
>> separate day for that in addition to our standard bugdays.

[...]
> Also, another day means one more day a month with people working on
> Gentoo theoretically.

I think it would be better to have it all happen on the same day. If those
are easy bumps, they fit very well with bugday. And those devs who
want to work on that, can then join the general bugday mayhem. ;-)
You might be spreading things too thinly otherwise. And even for the
more involved bumps it could be handy to have users around for
testing.

Cheers,
--
Ben de Groot
Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)