Hello,

I wanted to report that cinepaint (which as of today is not in
portage) compiles fine on my gentoo box which has been emerge-synced
only yesterday. It uses however not the fltk-2.0 which is emerged by
default but the version fltk-1.1.10.

On the fltk website they say however that actually 1.1 is the stable
version, whereas fltk-2.0 is an experimental version which is not as
much maintained as 1.1. By the way, 1.3 is the development version.

In case anybody would like to take care of this, I won't be able to do
so during the next few weeks.

Regards,

Gabriel

P.S.: I actually only tested the latest cvs version. I will test the
latest stable tarball and then see whether cinepaint is fully
functional, and will report back any problems I might encounter.