Respected sir,
              i had seen your project ideas and i am interested to wrok on
some of them like wed applications,java integration.i am an
expert advanced programming designer in java with knowledge
of c,c++ and web designing with html,ccc,php and java
script.so how can i proceed with my application,when i can
talk regarding my proposal.please reply me.
                     thank you.
                                       your's obediently,
                                       kolipey abhishek,
                                       sophomore,