On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Zac Medico <zmed...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On 04/09/2010 04:34 AM, Fabio Erculiani wrote:
>> They are available in the "sabayon" overlay. Is there anybody
>> interested in helping me out for the integration and, perhaps,
>> merge-into-Portage part?
>
> That sounds interesting. I was planning to add public apis for the
> packagekit portage backend to use soon, and I guess those apis
> should also be useful for an anaconda portage backend.

[semi-OT]
Since I am (together with volkmar) one of the PK Portage backend
maintainers, let me know once you have interesting APIs implemented
for that. The backend itself would also require testing and some
profiling sessions to spot annoying speed issues.
[/semi-OT]

--
Fabio Erculiani
http://www.sabayon.org