On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:40:54 +0300
Petteri Räty <betelge...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> 17:34 < Betelgeuse> robbat2|na: how easy to it to prevent commits to
> CVS if the commit message doesn't match a certain pattern?
> 17:36 <@robbat2|na> go and checkout the CVSROOT and there should be an
> example there
> 17:37 < Betelgeuse> robbat2|na: Ok so doable then. Thanks.
>
> What do you think about not allowing commits to eclasses without
> mentioning an another developer who has reviewed and approved the diff
> in the commit message? There's enough people on gentoo-dev for urgent
> stuff too.

no thanks; we already have the policy to require that major changes to
broad impact eclasses have gone through -dev, no need to add more
bureaucracy.

Also, what will be the value of my opinion on changes on
toolchain.eclass since I know nothing about it?
Finally, find me someone able to review texlive-*.eclass changes.

Alexis.