On 06/16/2010 08:33 PM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
On 17-06-2010 00:00, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
  3) Let Gentoo developers vote on who's in the conflict resolution
     team just like we do with the council.

AFAIK this never happened before and in my opinion choosing conflict
resolution members by "popularity" is a very bad idea.

Well, as long as the council remains the board of appeals and it is elected, I don't have a problem.

I'd also go a step further and say that devrel members serve at the pleasure of the council. Some might debate that.

Rich