On 05-07-2010 16:46:26 +0200, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
> > -   # add correct framework linking options, for aqua
> > -   epatch "${FILESDIR}/${PN}-2.18.5-macosx-aqua.patch"
> > +   # Fix for missing NSUInteger on Darwin8 (10.4)
> > +   [[ ${CHOST} == *-darwin8 ]] && epatch "${FILESDIR}"/${P}-darwin8.patch
> >
> can we know why the previous patch was removed, why is this patch
> conditional at all and if upstream was made aware of this patch (with an
> upstream bug reference if it exists) ?

Sorry, I see I failed to write the proper changelog message.

I removed the previous patch since it was no longer necessary (fixed
upstream), I made the new patch conditional, since it is possibly
causing trouble for Darwin 9 and up.  I will bring the issue upstream
once I get to the right computer.  It probably requires some autoconf
help.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level