On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 05:23:58PM +0200, Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
wrote:
> These minor changes in python.eclass and distutils.eclass have been already
> reviewed on alias of Gentoo Python Project. It's recommended to be familiar
> with internals of current code before trying to understand these minor
> changes.
> Suggestions about indentation and quoting will be rejected.

I don't understand. eclass patches are supposed to be sent to -dev as
RFCs, not as "hey, I did this, but if you want to comment, don't, I
don't care".

You should welcome critisism, your fellow devs want whats best for
Gentoo, they are not after you :)

Truth is, all that weird coloring is messing up the eclass. At the very
least you could have defined your own epinfo function or something to
cover it up. Or pushed for Peterri's eqawarn solution.

> --
> Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis

--
Alex Alexander :: wired