В Срд, 21/07/2010 в 13:34 +0200, Jeroen Roovers пишет:
> This is madness, people. Two herds and four separately mentioned
> developers? Why don't you join a herd? Go on, it's fun and you don't
> have to be alone!

Jeroen, sometimes I add myself as maintainer at the same time being part
of herd for two reasons: 1. this makes clear that package has dedicated
maintainer, 2. mail client filters bug mail that are assigned on me and
on herd giving herd less priority. I really hope that semi-automatic bug
assignment will help to avoid problem b-w have now...

--
Peter.