Sending to herd since pacho reported afk for august.

Le lundi 21 juin 2010 à 18:48 +0000, Pacho Ramos (pacho) a écrit :
> pacho       10/06/21 18:48:06
>
>   Modified:             ChangeLog metadata.xml
>   Added:                nautilus-sendto-2.28.4-r1.ebuild
>   Log:
>   Revision bump with upstream bugfixes that will allow us to re-enable mail
> support
>   (Portage version: 2.1.8.3/cvs/Linux x86_64)

[...]
>       # Fix handling of shadowed mounts
>       epatch "${FILESDIR}/${P}-shadowed-mounts.patch"
>
>       eautoreconf
> }

missing intltoolize call

[...]
> pkg_postinst() {
>       gnome2_pkg_postinst
>
>       if ! use mail; then
>               ewarn "You have disabled mail support, this will remove support
> for all mail clients"
>       fi
> }

Is there more than one mail backend enabled by this option, if no remove
the warning. If yes, do these actually depend on nothing more than eds ?
if so I suggest enabling eds support via an eds USE flag and make the
rest of the other mail backends build always.

Hopefully will be able to implement this myself once I get a schedule
for my gentoo activities :) but it the meantime, if you can do it, jump
on it. TIA.

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <e...@gentoo.org>
Gentoo