> Hi,
>
> I've been too busy with other things to work on Gentoo for quite some
> time and this isn't going to change now that I've just picked up new
> study and work commitments.

As I said in private, I will repeat here. Thanks for mentoring me into Gentoo
and answering all of my questions along the way.  You set an example with your
intelligence in technical matters and patience with users that goes years
beyond your age.

You will be missed and I hope you find your way back here someday.

Best regards,
Mike

--
Mike Pagano