2010-11-29 01:26:19 Robin H. Johnson napisał(a):
> Presently in package.mask, we have this entry:
>
> # Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <arfre...@gentoo.org> (04 Jul 2010)
> # Python 2.7 masked until sufficient number of reverse dependencies is fixed.
> ~dev-lang/python-2.7
>
> Well Python 2.7.1 was committed today, and does NOT match this mask, so are
> all
> of the reverse deps fixed?

Sufficient number of reverse dependencies is fixed. Almost all remaining open
bugs are about
problems specific to test suites.

Sebastian Pipping recently removed automatic upgrade of active version of
Python, so
python-2.7.1.ebuild does not upgrade active version of Python.

--
Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis