On 3/7/11 1:05 PM, Hanno Böck wrote:
> Am Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:44:13 +0100
> schrieb "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan...@gentoo.org>:
>
>> As the package seems rather unmaintained, I'm going to wait for a
>> while and check in the ebuild if nobody is against that.
>>
>> Any feedback is welcome, please let me know what you think.
>
> I thought about splitting the stuff to make maintaining easier. One
> ebuild for the driver itself, one for the color profiles and one for
> the firmwares.

Yeah, I was also thinking about that. However, I haven't analyzed the
build system enough to know how to handle the files downloaded from the
network separately.

I think my plan for now is to check in something working, and try to
improve it when I have another chunk of time.

Of course anyone is free to hack on it too.

Paweł Hajdan, Jr.