2011-04-03 21:28:02 Tomáš Chvátal napisał(a):
> Dne 3.4.2011 19:38, Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis napsal(a):
> > I would like to add python-namespaces.eclass. This eclass will be used by a
> > small number of
> > special packages, which will provide Python namespaces. These packages will
> > be used as
> > dependencies of other packages already present in the tree.
> >
> > Ebuilds using this eclass must set PYTHON_NAMESPACES variable before
> > inheriting this eclass.
> > Example (from net-zope/namespaces-zope):
> >   PYTHON_NAMESPACES="Products Shared Shared.DC five +zope zope.app"
> >
> > This eclass provides 3 public functions:
> >   python-namespaces_src_install()
> >   python-namespaces_pkg_postinst()
> >   python-namespaces_pkg_postrm()
> >
> Why you do so much overquoting in the conditions?

I like consistency with python.eclass and improved syntax highlighting :) .

> Why do you die on those arguments, just ignore them...

The policy for Python-related eclasses is to not ignore misusage of functions.

> You could use some eclass-debug calls (see other eclasses) :)

IMHO they are helpless in debugging. 'set -x' enabled by -d option of emerge is
more helpful.

> Why do you call those set_metadata right after its creation and delete
> it right away, does it save so much time it is better than doing it in
> global scope?

It is used to have appropriate scope for local variables, so that they don't
have to be unset
manually immediately after the code, in which they should exist.

--
Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis