On Seg, 2011-04-25 at 17:39 +0200, Ulrich Mueller wrote:

> > These are all good enough reasons for me. Re-Restricted mirror and
> > fetch in CVS.
>
> Maybe the description should be updated too. "Free open-source disk
> encryption software" is misleading, when it's neither free software
> nor fulfills the open source definition.
>
> Ulrich

What about enumerating some alternatives (dm-crypt+luks etc ..) in post
install? Sometimes people are not aware of them and when they do, it is
too late because no one in their sane mind (except me maybe) will
migrate all the data again into another encryption format.

- Angelo
--
Angelo Arrifano (miknix)
Developer / GPE maintainer