Hi!

В Вск, 22/05/2011 в 10:13 +0200, Thomas Kahle пишет:
> On 18:44 Sat 21 May     , "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:

> > Here's my answer to that, still in very early development:
> > <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/arch-tools.git;a=summary>

> Have you seen app-portage/tatt ?
> https://github.com/tom111/tatt

It looks that quite similar functionality is required to open
stabilization bugs. It's really takes time to check that there is no
bugs opened in the package and all dependent libraries, then to copy all
maintainers and create list of packages with archs like:

cate-gory/library-ver  amd64 ppc ppc64 x86
cate-gory/pkg-ver amd64 x86

Have anybody thought/programmed such tool? :)

--
Peter.