Am Sonntag 12 Juni 2011, 21:34:54 schrieb Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
(klondike):
> El 03/06/11 23:48, Andreas K. Huettel escribió:
> > # Andreas K. Huettel <dilfri...@gentoo.org> (3 Jun 2011)
> > # Requires KDE 4.4, which is not in the portage tree anymore.
> > # Please unmerge before upgrading KDE, and emerge afterwards
> > # net-wireless/bluedevil for bluetooth support in KDE 4.6.
> > # Masked for removal in 15 days
> > net-wireless/kbluetoot
>
> Andreas, maybe increase the removal to 30 days? Desktop users tend to be
> less aware of these things and take longer to upgrade.

Well, the question is whether that helps... :) with an updated portage tree,
you cannot install KDE 4.4 (and thereby kbluetooth) anymore. So this would be
for the use-case alone when someone still has KDE 4.4 installd and wants to
add bluetooth support without upgrading.

Anyway, why not... I'll just leave it in for a while longer.

Cheers, Andreas

--

Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer