On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 09:23, Dirkjan Ochtman <d...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Which Zope team is that? Would that be you? Having an overlay with
> updated packages certainly sounds good, but it would be nice to have
> some indication of what we're waiting for, or how long we're waiting.

Arfrever, it would be nice if you could answer these questions.

If there's no answer, we should just go ahead and last-rite the entire category.

BTW, what are the mechanics WRT removing an entire category? Should we
keep the category around for the benefit of overlays, or are there
mechanisms in place so that overlays can setup their own categories?

Cheers,

Dirkjan