On Wednesday 12 October 2011 15:44:53 Alec Warner wrote:
> If I want to add a patch to the list I might forget to to add the \

admittedly, i hit this every once in a while, and with all the "|| die" being
implicit, it doesn't get caught right away.  fortunately latest portage will
issue a QA warning at the end along the lines of "command not found:
${FILESDIR}/${P}-my-new.patch".  so one can hope the maintainer tests their
ebuilds and reviews QA output before committing ;).
-mike