Hello,

Thank you very much for your replies :)

Doubling the timeout seems to work (no error so far, the SHDHC card is
fully useable).

I disabled the MMC debugging, and I also see that, grepping mmc in dmesg:
[    2.795410] _regulator_get: omap_hsmmc.0 supply vmmc_aux not found,
using dummy regulator
[    2.806335] _regulator_get: omap_hsmmc.4 supply vmmc_aux not found,
using dummy regulator

Is it normal?

Kind regards,
Xavier.

Quoting Sergei Trofimovich <sly...@gentoo.org>:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:30:26 +0100
Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn <chith...@gentoo.org> wrote:

Doug Goldstein schrieb:
> I need to be able to have ppc/arm/etc users install a package that can
> only be built on x86/amd64. The packages in question are
> sys-apps/seabios and sys-apps/vgabios. The point is that a PPC machine
> that's using qemu-system-x86_64 still needs to use seabios and
> vgabios. I was planning on building the package on my own hardware and
> posting up sys-apps/seabios-bin and sys-apps/vgabios-bin unless of
> course someone has a better suggestion.

Possibly a USE flag could be added to seabios/vgabios, similar to the
"fontforge" flag in font packages, enabled by default and masked in
profiles that don't support building from source.

+1

It's the simplest thing to maintain. It eases binary package creation
and does not need any blockers, virtuals or conditional depends.

You just patch an ebuild, run `emerge --buildkpgonly seabios`
and package is ready. All in one place.

--

  Sergei