El lun, 20-02-2012 a las 13:09 -0500, Michael Sterrett escribió:
> Maybe it's time to just punt svgalib?  There are only 46 ebuilds that
> use it (some, optionally).
>
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:30 AM, Pacho Ramos <pa...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > You can see current opened bugs for svgalib here:
> > https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=media-libs%
> > 2Fsvgalib;list_id=812773
> >
> > Most of them already contain a patch that is supposed to fix each bug
> > report, the problem is that svgalib doesn't build at all on amd64 and,
> > then, would be interesting if anybody with a x86 system could check if
> > patches fix the problems and commit them.
> >
> > Thanks a lot :-)

The problem is that users CCed on their bug reports have provided
patches and fixes for them and would probably get angry if we punt them
without even applying the patches to the tree (but I don't want to
commit them as I cannot even test them at build time due being x86
specific).

Also, looks like upstream is dead, but some distributions are still
providing it :-/