On 03/22/2012 09:25 AM, Samuli Suominen wrote:
If anyone is intrested in helping around with Xfce we have 2 bigger
tasks on going:

1) Pass --libexecdir="${EPREFIX}" to all plugins installing to
/usr/libexec/xfce4/ as opposed to /usr/lib/xfce4/

Typing error.

inherit multilib xfconf

--libexecdir="${EPREFIX}"/usr/$(get_libdir)

2) Convert every libxfcegui4 reverse dependency to use libxfce4ui and
lastrite libxfcegui4 (because libxfcegui4 is compability library from
Xfce 4.4!)

http://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/genrdeps/dindex/xfce-base/libxfcegui4
http://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/genrdeps/rindex/xfce-base/libxfcegui4

Most patches are already written, and at Xfce's git or bugzilla

It's not hard but very time consuming. If you are intrested just ping me
at IRC and I can walk you through

- Samuli