Michał Górny posted on Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:18:49 +0200 as excerpted:

> Didn't you see Lennart's opinions on Gentoo Linux? I don't think their
> refusal needed to be expressed at all.

I don't believe I did.  Link?

(FWIW I expect I'll eventually switch to systemd, but there's no hurry,
and IMO it has some maturing to do still.  Meanwhile, openrc's working
great for me ATM and I have no immediate plans to switch.)