Am Dienstag 07 August 2012, 00:28:16 schrieb Andreas K. Huettel:
> # Andreas K. Huettel <dilfri...@gentoo.org> (7 Aug 2012)
> # Many display bugs and compatibility problems, does not build with
> cups-1.6. # Upstream is dead. There's no real way to support this anymore.
> Masked for # removal in 30 days.
> app-text/epdfview

Improved message:

# Andreas K. Huettel <dilfri...@gentoo.org> (7 Aug 2012)
# Many display bugs and compatibility problems, does not build with cups-1.6.
# Upstream is dead. There's no real way to support this anymore. Masked for
# removal in 30 days. Unfortunately the best lightweight replacement I can
# recommend is app-text/apvlv, otherwise you can go for app-text/acroread
# (huge, closed source), kde-base/okular (KDE), or app-text/evince (Gnome).
app-text/epdfview

--

Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer