Fernando Reyes schrieb:
> The problem with the isohybrid approach is that it doesn't support UEFI
> booting and this is why I wouldn't recommended as a feature in catalyst.
> However, this should be documented somewhere so that users know its possible
> without having to follow the liveusb guide which is probably outdated by
> today's standards.

isohybrid works with UEFI by passing --uefi option. This requires a UEFI
bootable image (such as a UEFI capable boot loader or kernel with EFI
stub support) to be present.

Starting with syslinux-6.00 it will be possible to boot UEFI systems in
EFI mode. Until then, one of the other boot loaders (rEFIt, GRUB 2,
ELILO) might be used.

Best regards,
Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn