2012/12/13 Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chva...@gmail.com>:

> But there is one big ass but. We have some packages that were
> stabilised last time few year back and they provide multiple testing
> versions on top of that.
> Who is the one to deterimine which one should go stable and which to get rid
> of?
> We had some humble tryouts to create automatic stabilisation request
> which didn't turn out exactly well as most of the maintainers had to
> actually do more work ;-)

I did not ment to send this! It is mail WIP I wanted to store in draft
folder... anyway so let me expand here:

We need some metadata.xml tag that would allow automatic
stabilisations without maintainer step so we can speed up things at
some pace.
Then we need some nice page displaying results of possible
stabilisations, where members of Arch teams or AT guys would open up
new bugs where ccing the respective archs.

Apart from that I dunno what exactly ATs would strive for so Ago, or
anyone else please show up some ideas :-)

Cheers

Tom