All:

Time for some bikeshedding :)

For the gentoolkit-0.3.0 series, I removed any filtering of emerge
options set in EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPS for revdep-rebuild.  This has caused
some people to complain because some of the flags in their
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS are not suitable for a revdep-rebuild run.

I am not going to go back to filtering any of the emerge options,
however, I just added support for a make.conf variable called
REVDEP_DEFAULT_OPTS which currently gets appended to the list of options
after the EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS and before the command line options.

Here is where the bikeshedding begins:
1. What variable name do we prefer? REVDEP_DEFAULT_OPTS or
REVDEP_EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS
2. What behavior do we want? append to EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS or replace
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS

Regards,
Paul