Brian Dolbec schrieb:
> But, doesn't your point above very strongly suggest that IUSE=+dri
> should be set on those pkgs irregardless of where/if the dri USE flag
> should be set in some profile.

We can either set it in the base profile, then there is no need for
IUSE="+dri". Or we can set it in every single ebuild that has the dri
flag. I prefer the former because it reduces our maintenance burden.

> With that in place, then moving it to
> the desktop profile from the base wouldn't be bad, would it?

If we have it as IUSE default, it can be removed from the profiles
entirely. Having it only in the desktop profile is not good in any
scenario I can think of.

Best regards,
Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn