Am Samstag, 2. Februar 2013, 19:11:30 schrieb James Cloos:
> MS> # Old, dead upstream, slightly broken and uses imake.
>
> Nothing wrong with old.  The web page is still there.  It works
> reasonably well and THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IMAKE.
>
> MS> # Masked for removal on 20130302
> MS> games-arcade/xboing
>
> One should just let it be.
>
> -JimC

Well, except for the fact that it
1) did not start (immediate fortify crash because the string buffer was too
short to hold the font name for a debug output)
2) was unplayably fast (imagine what you get when you pass milliseconds to
usleep...)
So in this case the mask was quite adequate.

  02 Feb 2013; Andreas K. Huettel <dilfri...@gentoo.org> -xboing-2.4-
r1.ebuild,
  +xboing-2.4-r2.ebuild, +files/xboing-2.4-buffer.patch,
  +files/xboing-2.4-sleep.patch, metadata.xml:
  Adopt package, fix buffer overflow (kinda), bug 442290, and impossible game
  speed. Drop to ~arch as we're returning from package mask.

(This wakes some old memories...)

--

Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer