Matt,

I asked users who want ZFSOnLinux upstream to support additional
architectures to assist me in porting it. I CCed gentoo-dev@ because
many people in the Gentoo community that had already offered to help
with other things.

The only immediate effect that this will have on Gentoo is `env
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~* sys-fs/zfs` will work on additional architectures. If
users request that Gentoo support ZFS on their platforms, then we will
be in a position to consider that.

Yours truly,
Richard Yao