2013/2/16 Pacho Ramos <pa...@gentoo.org>:
> As it's now empty
>
> Thanks for joining, I am unsure about releasing its packages for up for
> grabs and removing the herd if nobody joins :/

I did some work there wrt myspell dictionaries that are to be ported
to new official layout so if anyone wants to finish that it would be
cool.
Also the aspell dicts needs to be updated and sorted out... so anyone
wanting to join this herd there is quite a work ahead :-)

The good thing is that I try to keep it at least bit checked because
libreoffice is using it so I close few bugs here and there.

Cheers

Tom