Le lundi 18 février 2013 à 00:42 +0100, Diego Elio Pettenò a écrit :
> On 18/02/2013 00:39, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
> > I have package some nodejs stuff related to rethinkdb in my overlay if
> > you want to have a look. Namely lessc and coffee-script. There is close
> > to no packaging (let alone decent) with nodejs apps but if you are
> > motivated enough, maybe there is something to explore from how npm works
> > and map that to an eclass.
>
> Oh god why does it need static-libs on google-perftools? That's calling
> for trouble.
>
> But I guess I have to restore that crap :(

No you don't :)

rethinkdb is a young project and its build system is a 1.5k lines
makefile horror. I wouldn't reintroduce stuff that isn't used in tree
just for this. I, at least, am not interested in moving this to the
tree. I just added it to my overlay for a testing work stuff and that
need is gone for now :).

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <e...@gentoo.org>
Gentoo