On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Justin <j...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> During the version bump today, I saw that fedora is providing lots of
> script and services for it. So I thought someone might be interested and
> port that to gentoo.

I've given it thought, but I'm not quite at the point where I'd want
to take that on single-handed.  I don't mind contributing some,
however.  I guess see what kind of response you get and we'll figure
out what makes sense.

> kexec itself is working fine on gentoo.

That was my experience when I wrote the blog, but not the last time I
tried using it...  But, I haven't tested it in a few months.  That is,
kexec for a recovery kernel - it works fine if you want to do an
immediate reboot.

Rich